RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
- Students must follow the Codes of Conduct of SPI. Irresponsible and impolite behavior will be considered as an act of indiscipline. Serious misconduct also will be considered as sufficient reason for expulsion.
- Students found smoking or chewing tobacco and gums inside the college premises anywhere in school uniform will result in expulsion from school.
- Student must compensate all the expenses for any loss or damage, if caused by them, to the school property.
- Students will be warned for their minor misconduct. In case of repetition of misconduct parents/guardians will be notified. But in case of gross violation such as possession, use and peddling of drugs, alcohol, stealing or damaging college property, vandalism or group fight, bunking, the school reserves the right to expel the defaulter without explanation or written notice in advance.
- Any students showing any aggressive attitude towards any teachers or staffs will be expelled from the school.
- Friends and Relatives will have entrance only after the permission of concerned Authority.
- Mobile phone, I-Pod, I-Pad and Laptops are strictly not allowed in the school. Special permission is needed if in any case.
- Students should be within the premises of school before the class start time.
- Students should stop all the activities after the class start.
- Students should be in their class rooms before the class period time.
- No one can go outside the classroom without the permission of a teacher.
- Students are not allowed to go to cafeteria during class hours.
- Uniform is must.
- No student will be allowed to enter the school compound without proper uniform in school days.
- Students are strictly forbidden to wear hip-up and short top dresses.
- Students should maintain the tie-knot properly and tuck the shirt inside the pant.
- Unwanted ornaments, fancy dresses and make up are strictly prohibited.
- Long (Boys) and blonds/bleach hair will have huge restriction.
- Students are restricted to visit parties, cafe, restaurants, hotels, cinema hall, park, shopping mall and picnic (except organized by SPI) in the school uniforms.
- A minimum of 90% attendance is a must to be qualified for the CTEVT final examinations.
- Application should be submitted one day before leave.
- Doctor prescription is just in case of being ill.
- The Guardian or the student him/herself should contact to the concerned person before the class start in the case of emergency.
- Students who are absent for more than 15 consecutive days without prior information are subject to expulsion from the School.
- The School conducts three Terminal Exams and Other Regular Exams in an academic session.
- Terminal exam will be taken as per school rules and regulations.
- If a student remains absent in the Terminal Examination without any prior information or solid reason, he/she will be not qualifying for final examinations.
- Students must follow examination codes developed by the school.
- Course fees must be paid at given time.
- Late fine will be charged as per CTEVT rules and regulations.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded at any case.
- Fee counter shall remain open each working day.
- Deposit shall be refunded against the fee receipt only after the college issues character certificate.
- Deposit shall not be refunded to those who leave the school prior to completion of the study period.
- Books should be brought regularly.
- Students should maintain their note copies and homework properly. Rough work will not be considered.
- Note and homework should be done in separate copies of every subject. Rough copy is necessary for every subject.
- Homework should include exercises and examples from book.
- Homework should be submitted at the given time.
- Note copies should be submitted when teachers told.
Practical File should be properly maintained. Students should submit practical in Rough copy before the final submission of Practical File and then submit the File on time.